How to Apply
The Spirit of Summer Fair operates a strict vetting procedure to ensure that all products are suitable for the look and feel of Fair and Spirit brand, appeal to the tastes of our discerning audience and add variety to the current offering. All new companies are carefully hand-picked to maintain a consistently high standard and retain our status as the leading event for boutique shopping.
Your application will be reviewed by our vetting committee which includes our media partner; House & Garden. You are required to complete the Spirit Fairs’ application form and provide the following information:
- Application Form
- Product images or a brochure
- Product samples (please include adequate non-dated stamps and suitable packaging for products to be returned)
- Stand photo from a previous show or an illustration, description and/or mood board of your proposed design
- Press coverage and cuttings - optional
- Branded literature i.e. letterhead, comp slip, gift box, bag, etc
Please refer to the sample guidelines which can be found on the application form for more information on requirements.
We will also be accepting applications in January for Spirit of Christmas Fair 2015, taking place 2 - 8 November 2015.
Please note: We are particularly looking for companies selling Bed & Table Linen, Children’s Toys & Games, Clocks, Garden Accessories, Lamps & Lampshades & Stationery.
To discuss your involvement please contact the Spirit Fairs team:
0207 384 8259