The Spirit of Summer Fair operates a strict vetting procedure to ensure that all products are suitable for the look and feel of Fair and Spirit brand, appeal to the tastes of our discerning audience and add variety to the current offering. All new companies are carefully hand-picked to maintain a consistently high standard and retain our status as the leading event for boutique shopping.
Your application will be reviewed by our vetting committee which includes our media partner, House & Garden. You are required to provide the following information:
- Application Form
- Product images or a brochure
- Product samples where appropriate
- Stand photo from a previous show or an illustration, description and/or mood board of your proposed design. For tips and ideas, please refer to the Stand Design Guidelines
- Press coverage and cuttings - optional
- Branded literature i.e. letterhead, comp slip, gift box, bag, etc
Please refer to the sample guidelines which can be found on the application form for more information on requirements.
To complement the new interiors event, HOUSE in association with House & Garden which is now incorporated in the Fair, we are especially keen to hear from companies:
- Interior & Garden Accessories (Lighting, Mirrors, Soft Furnishings)
- Men's Gift & Accessories
- Children's Toys & Games
- Artisan Food & Drink Producers for our Food Pavilion (Cereals & Granola, Tea & Coffee, Honey, Health Foods).
For further information about applying for the Fair and also to receive recommendations and advice for stand designs please contact the team.
We are also now accepting applications for Spirit of Christmas Fair 2015, taking place 2 - 8 November 2015.