Marketing the Fair
An expertly marketed event…
An extremely targeted marketing campaign and our partnership with House & Garden magazine ensures you are in front of high-net-worth individuals from the most affluent areas of London and the Home Counties, positioning the Spirit of Summer Fair as an essential date in their social calendar – marking the start of the summer season. The Spirit of Summer Fair will feature across a variety of Condé Nast titles including Vogue, Vanity Fair and Tatler.
A comprehensive marketing campaign will include:
- Direct marketing to 130,000
- Coverage in national press, titles include: The Mail on Sunday, The Daily Telegraph, The Sunday Telegraph and Evening Standard
- Feature in Waitrose Kitchen, Stylist and Ocado Life
- Total leaflet circulation of 500,000
- Inserts into House & Garden (64,500)
- Dedicated PR campaign
- Dedicated Social Media Campaign
- Marketing Partnerships with many high-end brands such as English National ballet, Grace Belgravia, Ocado, Biscuiteers and Grayshott Spa to name a few.