First Workshops Announced!
Spirit of Summer Fair is proud to announce the first workshops have been confirmed!
The Fair is a showcase of style and inspiration, so why not participate in one of the below interactive workshops curated to help you get the most out of summer living?
- Collecting Chinese Lacquer with Dr Helen Glaister, Academy Course Director at Victoria & Albert Museum
- How to Create the Perfect Summer Tablescape with Kate Fairlie, Founder of Truffle Tablescapes
- Incorporate vintage accessories into your home with Noni Ware, Executive Editor, House & Garden Magazine
- Lampshade painting with Hum London Founders, Hermione and Ellie Gee
- Key Trends in Interiors for 2022 with Noni Ware, Executive Editor, House & Garden Magazine
Learn from our hand-picked experts and very own exhibitors to learn a new skill, or brush up on an existing one! Workshops range from Champagne tasting, creative styling, floristry, tablescaping and more! Spirit of Summer Fair offers a variety of sessions that cater to all ages and all abilities. Visitors can simply drop in at the workshops, which will be running throughout the Fair. Seating will be first come first served.
For more workshop information and further workshop announcements, visit our page here to keep up to date!