We are proud to announce GOSH Charity as our new charity partner
Every day around 600 children and young people from across the UK arrive at Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH). This extraordinary hospital has always depended on charitable support to give seriously ill children the best chance to fulfill their potential, and every day is a chance for you to make a difference. Without you, we can’t help fund groundbreaking research, advanced medical equipment, child and family support services, and the rebuilding and refurbishment of wards and medical facilities.
Every day is a chance for Spirit of Summer Fair visitors to make a difference.
You can make a donation with your ticket purchase to the Fair.
How can your support help?
- by funding accommodation for parents to stay overnight
- by paying towards a parent’s bed in our new building
- by funding meals for breast feeding mothers
- by contributing towards our multi-faith chaplaincy
- by supporting patient families needing help with expenses.
A better future for seriously ill children starts here.
For more information on how you can support GOSH charity, visit GOSH.org